[NOTE: My new, stand-alone web site devoted to nutritional
excellence is now up and running at
WayneFerguson.Com. When you're through, here, please check it out!]
Do you live to eat or eat to live?
EAT TO LIVE!? MOST EXCELLENT!
Of course, the choice is always yours... But if you've been living to eat, look in the mirror... And look around you... Are you or too many people in your neighborhood Over-Weight?
Diabetic? Suffering from
Heart Disease, Strokes,
Cancer, or some mysterious Autoimmune Disorder? It doesn't have to be this way! The correlation
between the Standard American Diet and the "diseases of affluence" from which we suffer is clear.
But here's the good news: the chances are most excellent that it's not too late to make positive, disease preventing, disease reversing changes in your diet!
Here are the facts:
Below are some points to remember as you begin to eat more sensibly:
- Most Americans are over-fed and under-nourished...
- And yet the primary problem is not the amount we eat, it's the content...
- We don't really need to eat less, we need to eat differently ...
If this sounds like a pain, don't despair! A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and this is much shorter
than that! In fact, as your habits change and your health improves, this journey will become both exciting and pleasurable! What are you waiting for? It's not too late for
you to take control of your health! NOTE WELL: Be sure to consult your doctor if you currently take medications or are otherwise under a doctor's care!
As your weight, blood pressure, and/or blood sugar drop, the dosages of some medications may need to be ajusted, accordingly.
- Beans & Greens are two cornerstones of a healthful diet...
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains...
- Eat less meat, dairy, and processed foods...
- Minimize your use of concentrated sweeteners, extracted oils, and salt...
- Include some raw seeds & nuts in your diet...
- Be judicious in your use of vitamins and supplements...
- Avoid tonics and remedies...
- If you take medications, be sure to consult your doctor about your new eating habits...
If you wonder how I can say all this with so much confidence, check out my sources!
Below are the books that I've been reading listed in the order that I read them--I highly recommend each of these:
Here are some reference works I am also studying:
It's time for all of us to take responsibility for our own health! To share information or to obtain additional resources, email me... And do
have a look at WayneFerguson.Com.
- The China Study, T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.
- Eat To Live, Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Eat For Health, Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Disease-Proof Your Child, Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- The Pleasure Trap, Douglas J. Lisle, Ph.D. and Alan Goldhamer, D.C.
- Overdosed America, John Abramson, M.D.
- Fasting and Eating For Health, Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Cholesterol Protection For Life, Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
NOTE: The products below are available at WayneShop.Com -- an online store offering low prices and enthusiastic service to people who are searching for
top-quality vitamins & supplements and life-changing books & DVDs on nutritional health! Please visit WayneFerguson.Com for more information on nutritional excellence and lifestyle medicine!
Original Materials on
This Web-Site Copyright © Wayne Ferguson. All rights